- Infinity Domains™ by Pool.com Chrome Extension
- What is Web3?
- What is a Top Level Domain?
- Why do I need a Top Level Domain?
- Does Pool allow me to manage my Infinity Domains™?
- I am NOT a Brand Owner but I want a Web3 Top Level Domain?
- What if my trademark registration contains special characters?
- What if my registered trademark is a graphic logo and not a word mark? How will you determine which TLD matches my registered trademark?
- How will you determine what word counts as an identical match?
- What do you mean by identical match, for purposes of registering the matching Pool Blockchain TLD?
- What happens if you can’t validate my trademark registration?
- What happens if I pay the registration fee for the Infinity Domain™ that matches my trademark, but I wasn’t the first one to apply for it?
- What is a Sunrise Period?
- Do I own the right to the Infinity Domain™ if I am the one that added the name to the Sunrise list?
- How can I add my trademark/brand to the Sunrise list – to make sure no one else gets a matching Infinity Domain™?
- Can I launch my Infinity Domain™ during the Sunrise Period if it was on the Sunrise list?
- Will other Infinity Domains™ on the Pool Blockchain Platform be able to launch during the Sunrise Period?
- How did Pool come up with its Sunrise list?
- WEB3 DOMAINS SECURITY GUIDE & BEST PRACTICES
- SMART CONTRACT
- SMD FILE SET UP
- SUNRISE PERIOD
- Your WALLET